Restore Safari Tabs Shortcut Documentation
Opens URLs from a Data Jar List in Safari.
This shortcut ideally works as a companion to Safari Tabs Jar, but will function with any Data Jar List of URLs.
- Prompts you for the Key Path of the target Data Jar list.
- Counts "children" (number of values) in target Data Jar list.
- Retrieves said values and extracts URLs using a Get URLs from Input action.
- Uses a Split Text action to further tidy the passed list of links.
- A Show Alert action including the total number of links you're about to open in Safari displays.
OK is selected in said alert, all of the URLs will be opened in Safari.