“What’s new in Shortcuts 15.5 for iPhone or iPad”
- “What’s new in Shortcuts 15.5 for iPhone or iPad” | Apple Support
The following issues have been resolved:
- An issue that caused the Shortcuts widget to be blank for extended periods of time
- An issue that caused the Shortcuts widget to lose its configuration
- An issue that caused the Open URL action to fail on Apple Watch
- An issue that caused the Shortcuts app to crash when you filtered for “Source” in the Find Health Sample action
- An issue that prevented VoiceOver from deleting shortcuts from the library
- When you drag an action from the library into the shortcut editor on iPhone, action suggestions no longer jiggle up and down.
- An issue that could cause connectors between actions to display incorrectly in the shortcut editor has been resolved.
- An issue causing connector lines to appear incorrectly has been fixed.
- Text insertion in Find actions works more reliably.
- After restarting your iPhone or iPad, a notification appears if automations are set up.
- An issue causing icons to fail to appear in the automation notification has been fixed.
- The Choose from List and Choose from Menu dialogs are now sized to fit the content.
- The Reveal Action button now displays an improved view when your device is set to the light appearance.
- Privacy and security settings have been improved.
What’s new in Shortcuts 15.5 for iPhone or iPad